- At a glance – what does the current situation look like?
The Coronavirus is classified as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) and many countries have declared a situation of national emergency. The official infection statistics in Iran are rising and the country is once again announcing the gradual closure of public facilities.
Please refer to the travel and safety information of the German Foreign Office:
The Kindergarten, Vorschule and KG classes are open, and the children participate in in-person classes.
The classes 1-3 (DA and IS) attend in-person classes on a voluntary basis.
Distance learning continues in secondary I + II.
All teachers work with great commitment to provide our students with continuous, differentiated and challenging learning.
- Infection - What can I do to protect myself and my family?
Please follow the advice of the WHO
and that of the German Foreign Office
- Extracurricular activities – Do clubs still take place?
No clubs currently take place. Individual digital contributions are currently under review.
- Hygiene - What measures does the DBST take to be able to ensure a safe school for students participating in in-person classes?
To ensure a safe school, the following policy applies to all members of the school community:
- In the event of signs of illness, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste/smell, sore throat, runny nose, aching limbs, diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting, the affected person is required to stay home and consult with a physician.
- Keep at least 1.50 m distance from other.
- Masks are mandatory for every person entering school grounds. At all times, in all areas and rooms.
- Do not touch your face with your hands and especially do not touch your mouth, eyes and nose.
(Kindergarten children: Do not put toys in your mouth).
- No touching, hugging, kissing, fist bumps, or handshaking.
- Items such as drinking cups, personal work materials and pencils should not be shared with others.
- Minimize contact with frequently used surfaces such as doorknobs as much as possible, e.g. do not touch them with your full hand or fingers, use elbows if necessary.
- Class trips - Will the scheduled class trips take place?
There will be no class trips this school year.
- Exams/Tests - When and how will exams/ tests be given?
Class exams are all currently held at school. According to the KMK, all students must participate in written assessments.
- Report cards - Will students receive report cards at the end of the terms?
Yes, grades will be given, and report cards issued at the end of the term as usual.