The DBST Library is a welcoming environment for students and staff with resources to support both the German and IB curricula. The library is a common space that encourages exploration, creation and collaboration between students and teachers.
- Collection well above international standards on books-to-kids ratios
- Extensive collection of digital resources
- Three collection rooms tailored to ages and languages
- Creative reading nooks to encourage reading
- Visiting guest readers, book theme days, reading competitions, and book swap.
- Students are encouraged to visit the library and borrow books outside of class times.